Powder Coating and Anodised Aluminium Window Colours for FIN Windows and Doors
Enhance your curb appeal with our extensive range of window colours for your FIN aluminium windows and doors. Chose your aluminium window frame colour and choice of grade for increased level of corrosion protection. Our versatile protective coatings consist of 8 powder coating colours and 2 anodised aluminium treatments.
Powder Coat Colours for Aluminium Windows
FIN offers 8 quality stock aluminium powder coating colours. These 8 standard powder coat colour finishes are our most economical window frame colours. All 8 powder coating prices are identical. If you require a powder coating colour outside our standard range of colours, you can view a vast range of aluminium colours on our non standard colour chart below. Please note that your may incur an additional surcharge for non standard window colours.
Anodised Aluminium Window Colour Treatments
FIN also offers 2 anodised aluminium finishes for windows and doors. Our two anodised aluminium colour treatments are slightly more expensive than the powder coated colour finishes.
How to Match Aluminium Door and Window Frame Colours
FIN is committed to customer satisfaction and we want our customers to be absolutely pleased with their window and door project. The aluminium powder coating and anodised colours shown on our website are representative of the actual colours available, however, colours may vary due to monitor configuration.
To get your exact colour match, FIN recommends arranging a visit to our showroom to view actual aluminium colour samples of the shades you are considering.
Duralloy – 1114G
Duralloy – 84365
Duralloy – 32538
Duralloy – 37131
Duralloy – 32786
Duralloy – 84657
Duralloy – 19268
Duralloy – 36672
New Colour Range Swatches from FIN
The extensive range of colours FIN can manufacture for windows and doors continually change. We often add new colours to our powdercoating and anodised aluminium colour charts.
Download Powder Coating Colour Charts
- To view the full range of aluminium colours available in powder coating, please visit the Dulux Website
- Alternatively, you can download a copy of the powder coating colour chart here at the FIN website.
Due to variations in computer monitor screens and colour printers, the colours represented in the PDF and page are indicative only.
View samples at our showroom for exact colours
For a closer representation of colour, please visit our showroom to view examples of our aluminium windows and doors. If you would like a sample we can usually provide you with a small off-cut of the material which you can use to see what it will look like in your building.
Decorative Imaging by DecoWood™
In addition to our extensive powder coating and anodised aluminium colour range, FIN we also offers the realistic decorative imaging procedure by DecoWood. Experience beautiful replicated timber, marble, and artistic custom images with innovative decorative imaging. DecoWood, DecoRoccia or DecoArt is a special powder coating photo image process that can be applied to your windows and doors.
Photo Imaging Powder Coating Samples by DecoWood
Below are a few sample wood textures available using DecoWood. This is a remarkable finish to aluminium which you need to see and touch to believe.
Western Red Cedar
Key Features of Photo Imaging for Powder Coating by DecoWood™
- Aluminium is low maintenance, never requiring painting or staining!
- Aluminium windows and doors are an ideal alternative to timber windows and doors where harsh weather is an issue, such as coastal applications and bushfire designated areas.
- DecoWood™ uses high resolution photographic images of timber grain to achieve its realistic appearance. It also comes with a textured finish, making it feel warm like timber too.
- Aluminium is a sustainable alternative to timber. It reduces the need for logging trees, and harmful greenhouse gases are not released into the atmosphere from painting and staining.
- Aluminium is easily recycled and requires little energy to do so.